Sunday, January 18, 2009

So what did I miss?



So I took a short nap after the T Plays closed and I wake up and find out it's 2009?! Well, that was quite a nap. Now refreshed I can tell you that our next production will be Bunbury: A Serious Play for Trivial People written by Tom Jacobson. Yes, this was the show we were going to produce last fall, but due to some crazy scheduling we had to put it off until now. Or rather until May. May 1-17 to be exact. It will play at the Factory Theater. I will post exact dates and times in the next few weeks. I can say it will be co-directed by Artistic Director John Edward O'Brien and IRNE nominee Barlow Adamson. Mikkel Raahede (shown in photo) last seen as the Artist in Match will play Bunbury. We will be posting here and elsewhere when our audition dates and times are set. Our website will soon be updated with more photos from The T Plays, so be on the lookout for these changes. Mill 6 is also working with some other small theater companies in Boston to help promote - what else - small theater in Boston. So, it looks like that long nap was needed because it should be a busy and fun winter and spring. Stay tuned.....

No comments: